If you are new to the area or looking to move from your existing GP and would like to register as a patient at Caritas Surgery, either call in to either of our surgeries during our opening hours or download a registration form and a New patient questionnaire, both of which can be posted to us or dropped in to either of the Coedpoeth or Cefn Mawr clinics. Please ensure you add your NHS number to the registration form and bring identification confirming your name and address
Please note that all calls will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
When you drop your registration form off ask the receptionist to set you up with My Health Online to enable you to order repeat prescriptions online.
Please have a look through our practice leaflet if you would like to know more about the surgery.
Notes when looking to register:
- Please ensure you complete all relevant sections of both forms, sign and date before you send into us. This must also include your NHS number. If you don't have access to this you will need to contact BCUHB records department.
- If you are on medication you must attach a copy of your medication list either from your last prescription or you can ask your existing surgery to provide you with a copy
- Please complete a separate form for each member of the family wishing to join the practice
- Please provide identification for each person aged 18 and over when registering, this can include a passport or driving licence and a household bill dated in the last 3 months
- You do not need to advise your existing surgery that you are changing doctors, once we receive your registration form your details will be automatically moved to us
Where do I have to live to join Caritas Surgery?
We are currently taking new patients on who live in the villages of Coedpoeth and Cefn Mawr and closely surrounding areas. If you are not sure if you live within our catchment area, then please give one of our receptionists a call on 01978 720450.