Ordering Repeat Prescriptions
If you are on regular medication, the doctor will arrange for you to have a repeat prescription, which means you can order the medication without being seen first by a doctor.
When you receive your prescription slip there will be a list of the medications you have on repeat on the right-hand side. This slip should always be returned to you by your pharmacist.
You can order your repeat prescription by:
- Ordering on-line at https://www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk/language/selection.htmlYou will need to ask at reception for a registration form for on-line ordering
- Ticking the required medication on the right-hand side of the prescription slip and handing the slip in at reception
- Ticking the required medication on the right-hand side of the prescription slip and posting this to us. Please enclose a SAE if you require your signed prescription to be posted.
- Ticking the required medication on the right-hand side of the prescription slip and taking it to your local pharmacy
- It takes 48 hours to process a prescription request at the surgery. Please ensure you order your prescriptions in plenty of time so that you do not run out of medication.
- Please make sure you make it clear where you intend to collect your prescription from i.e. the surgery, pharmacy etc
- If your prescription is delivered to a pharmacy, please note the 48 hour rule is for the prescription to be completed at the surgery, therefore you have to allow the time it takes the pharmacy to collect your prescription and deliver it to the branch of your choice for collection
- To avoid errors and to protect your confidentiality, we do not accept telephone or email requests for repeat prescriptions